Add to Preferred
A Modern Classic
First launched from Dickie & Sons Shipyard in Northern Wales in 1930, this 112’ classic wooden yacht has had many reincarnations and was completed in 2004, by famously acclaimed Belgian artist, Jean Michel Folon.
Today, the JL Yachting Company is proud to present this unique vessel to you. Awaiting for her next owner she will embark again on magical voyages around the Mediterranean.
For more information on how to acquire this unique piece of history, please visit www.myovertherainbow.com.
Price available upon request. For private viewing in Nice, France please contact Mr. Jean Louis Legros at (954) 701-0667 or via email: email@example.com.
- Length overall: 35 mt / 114,82 ft
- Beam: 6 mt / 19,68 ft
- Draught: 2,50 mt / 8,20 ft
- Gross Tonnage: 145,86 tons
- Metric Ton: 170
Engine Room & Technical Equipment
- Engine: 2 x 250cv Gardner
- Generator: 2 x 40 Kva Kohler
- 2 stabilizers NK 420 Koop
- 1 Bowthruster Koop nautic 45 Kv
- 1 Osmoseur idromar 3.000lt/day; 793 U.S.gallon/day
- 1 Air Conditioning Frigit
- 1 Treatment Hamman for black and grey waters
- Water Tank: 3,000 lt / 793 U.S. gallon
- Fuel Tank: 12.000 lt / 3.170 U.S. gallon
- 2 fridges AEG • 2 freezers AEG
- 1 washing machine Miele
- 1 tumble dryer Miele
- 1 grill
- 1 Zodiac project 4m50
- 1 scooter Sea-Doo
- 4 electric torpedos Sea-Doo
- 1 Satcom (telephone /telefax)
- 1 Cellular telephone (tel /mail)