Gresso will launch their ultra-luxury, black diamond encrusted iPhone 7 for $500,000 on October 3, 2016.
Apple may have quickly sold out of their Jet Black iPhone 7 collection, but Gresso's iPhone 7 Black Diamond collection offers a stunning luxury minimalist alternative. Gresso, an industry leader in the high-tech engineering and design of luxury smartphones and accessories, is offering a new limited edition iPhone – the Black Diamond Collection.
With only 3 units available, the collection boasts of multiple 18kt gold embellishments and 104 kts of black diamonds encrusted on the collection's back panel and on the black AirPods - Gresso's Black Diamond collection delivers a new standard of luxury.
Our Favorite Lux Features:
- Back Panel - Covered in 1,450 black diamonds, totaling 102 kts
- Black AirPods - Covered in 30 black diamonds, totaling 2 kts
- Body crafted from premium grade-5 titanium
- Gresso logo and camera frame made of 10 grams of 18kt gold
- Individualized engraving on the titanium edge
- Each model is handmade by our in-house craftsman and can take 18+ hours to assemble
- There will only be 3 models made
- Price: $500,000
- Apple iOS 10 operating system
- 256GB of internal memory
Gresso's sleek black phones and cases will also be available in the Gresso iPhone 7 and Diva collections. Crafted from the same premium materials, including grade-5 titanium, 18kt gold inlay, and diamond embellishments, these collections are only made in a limited 999 pieces with a starting price of $2,000.
For more information, please visit www.gresso.com.